Thank you for your interest and support in our classes!
- Payment is required to reserve a spot in a class and is due in full at time of registration.
- If you need to cancel we ask that you let us know at least 48 hours in advance. If you cancel within 48 hours we will hold your class fee to be used for a future class. We cannot issue you a refund with less than 48 hours notice. If you need to cancel or switch a date before 48 hours of the class please email or give us a call and we will be happy to help!
- Please be aware that in our classes you may use tools such as irons, sewing machines, needles, scissors, and rotary cutters. The use of these tools carry the risk of injury and Village Fabric Shop, its instructors, or employees will not be held liable for any accidents that may arise as a result of you or your child’s participation in our classes.
- If you're interested in private lessons, we have a list of qualified instructors who would be happy to offer you a private class. Please email us at: email@example.com, and we will connect you.
- If the class requires you to bring materials not included in the cost, we are happy to assist you in selecting the best options in our store for what you want to make. During the duration of your class you will receive a 10% discount on all shop items.
- For sewing classes, you will need to provide your own sewing machine. Please make sure your machine is functional and in good working order before signing up for a class. We have a limited number of machines at the shop you can reserve for class if you need. Contact us before signing up if you need to reserve a sewing machine.
- If we need to cancel a class due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule if possible, or refund your class fee in full.
- Please be on time for classes! and contact us if you are running late, the shop number is: 336-893-8561
- Thank you again for your interest in the shop and the classes we offer here.